11 Oct 2013

Finally! King Bingus on The Wrestling Chronicle's Piledriver Podcast


I want to give a huge thank you to Erik over at the The Wrestling Chronicle for giving me the chance to be a guest on his Piledriver Podcast show. This really is a big deal for me.

After finding a good use for Twitter by tweeting as KBW I soon stumbled upon @WrestlingChron and we had a few interactions and he read a couple of my tweets out on his show. This was a real compliment, because he didn't have to take the time out of his show to spread my tweets.



After a short time of having a few good talks at 140 at a time, I realised Erik was a cool, genuine guy who just wants to give something back to the industry that has given its fans so much. After all, wrestling has given us blood, sweat, tears and even lives.
He also wants to just interact with as many people as he can about wrestling so he can learn about what he doesn't know, you can't knock that.

The Piledriver Podcast itself is a brilliant listen, chilled, informative and just feels like a real conversation between wrestling fans. It's not over pretentious or too big for its boots, it is however full of unbiased facts with the important opinion added in.



In recent weeks TWC has been flooded with the CZW crew, Erik has interviewed an array of talent from the possible number 3 or 4 promotion and has done an amazing job of educating people, just like myself about the alternative wrestling show.
This another great aspect of Erik and The Chronicle, he wants to educate people as well as be educated himself and unlike some he will learn from people rather than just disregard them as wrong because he doesn't wanna sound stupid.
Trust me making out someone is stupid and wrong because you, yourself don't wanna look shown up is way worse than just admitting you didn't know in the first place.
-RANT OVER, SORRY-

Back to the point, Thank You Erik, for letting me loose on your show. I can't wait to jabber on about the best form of entertainment with the person that has inspired the KBW blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment