6 Jan 2014

Make 'Sexy Boy' A Wrestlemania Number One!



So we enter a new calendar year which is the same old bag of new starts and resolutions to which we fail and make ourselves feel miserable and unaccomplished. But to keen WWE fans it could be considered the first junction on the Road to Wrestlemania.

I love simply love Wrestlemania. As an adult that doesn't really follow football or NFL the F.A Cup and the Superbowl doesn't do much for me but Wrestlemania is my World Cup Final. I've grown up looking forward to Wrestlemania Sunday for 15 years now and the whole build up for the months before just gets me so hyped for the Grandest Stage of All. 

Once we get into the final stretch, the last week, the go home shows, Wrestlemania is ALIVE! 
This year I want to make it different.

We all remember the night of IZOD and how Fandango went on a chartbusting mission. The IWC plus one, almost got the Fandango theme song to crack the UK Top 40. 
As it was unfolding I got thinking. If 'Killing In The Name' could be Christmas number 1 why couldn't 'Sexy Boy' become a Wrestlemania week charting track?

Shawn Michaels is Mr. Wrestlemania, his entrance theme is one of the all time best, it will be Mania week and maybe just maybe, it will be a fun thing to celebrate with IWC, wrestling fans and non fans alike.

So I would like to get the ball rolling, get the word out and try and get a few people on the band wagon with this. Please do spread the word and help achieve something great for the IWC.


No comments:

Post a Comment