22 Sept 2013

KBW on the Sunday Segue Podcast


Today I had the pleasure of recording my first podcast to be broadcast with the @SundaySegue lads. 
Kinny and Sugs gave me the opportunity to chuck in my two cents on the WWE from Wrestlemania to now.

I was so happy that these guys went out of their way to invite me on their show, it's this supportive, positive and friendly side to the IWC that gives me hope in wrestling fandom.
Kinny and Sugs normally will run down the weeks happenings in the WWE, mostly RAW with  Smackdown in 60 seconds and a brief touch on nXt and news and rumours. They have a very honest opinion and don't shy away from what they think! 
That's right. Wrestling fans who not only think for themselves but will actually voice their opinion. You don't need to agree with them on everything they say, that's what is great about opinions, you can have your own. 

But I do urge you to go and give Sunday Segue Podcast a listen on iTunes and get to know the guys from the UK. 

Thanks again to Kinny and Sugs for giving me the chance to guest on their show!


No comments:

Post a Comment