26 Mar 2014

Fast Three Count with Miss Paige Martin

Thanks to Miss Paige for the #FastThreeCount.


Emma

With the potential to be a major player...ress? in the game, I hope to see her in something than a dance off or a copy and paste comedy couple.
With an influx of lady stars at the ready to make their way to the main roster and the success of Total Divas maybe just maybe the Divas Division will start making its own history and I hope the name Emma is all over it.
She is rather purdy to boot!


Title

There are probably enough wrestling title belts, real or replica, in the world to hold up the trousers of a large European city.
Speaking of titles and Europe. There's a picture of WWE's best looking title belt, yes I am a tad bias. But it was just so nice to look at. 
I don't own any replica belts, but I would love to make this the first if I ever do.



Hot

Hot? Molly Holly was hot. Molly Holly was proper hot as Mighty Molly. 

Hot.



Thanks again to @MissPaigeMartin a fellow follower and SegHead for the Sunday Segue podcast and one of the gooduns of the IWC.


No comments:

Post a Comment