26 Mar 2014

Fast Three Count with Steve "@TopRopeElbow" Dawson

Long time real life friend and IWC gent @TopRopeElbow sent this Fast Three Count.


Jerry Lawler

During the early 90's I hated The King. He was just an old guy pretending to be a member of royalty by giving himself a fake King moniker, what a bell end!...On second thoughts...There's nothing wrong with that is there?
During the Attitude Era I loved him! He liked violence, I liked violence. He loved boobs, I loved boobs (still do! Tits are horrible and sound sharp, boobs are beautiful!). He enjoyed company of young girls, so did I!

But then came the day when I realised he was the Fonz of the WWE and it all went cack. Respect to his career and the legendary feuds  he was the forefront of but it's time to be a special guest now Jerry mate.


Elimination Chamber

Makes Hell In A Cell look like a Polly Pocket and is easily my most played match type of any wrestling it has featured on.
Maybe had one to many appearances too early in its life but and lost a bit of its allure and mystique.
I think HBK wearing the dodgiest unfinished tights and little girl bob haircut lifting the World Heavyweight Championship will be a wrestling memory that will stay with me until I forget how to put my socks on.



Mean Street Posse

Easily one of my guiltiest of guilty pleasures in wrestling! I was never sure if these guys were kayfabe or real, but I did know I didn't care. I just dug these guys.
As odd as it was cool reggae entrance music, cashmere sweater vests and believeable gimmick. How could you not get into these preppy and spoiled bastards! 

Also if they were around today I would bet left eyebrow that Jack Swagger would be in this dapper crew!


Give Steve a shout, he's a gent comedian who will talk wrestling until the internet switches off.



No comments:

Post a Comment